2014 Jaycee 4th of July Demo Derby
Food & Beverages will be available!!!!
Fair Board Beer Garden will be open in the Grand Stand!
Adults - $10.00
Kids (5-12) - $5.00
Under 5 - Free
Pit Pass - $20.00
"Like" East Central Jaycee's on Facebook
The Farmers Daughters Band will play in Band Shell and beer wagon this year.
From 7 pm til fireworks, then again after fireworks.
Power Wheels Derby!
1. No ATV/Motor Cycle Power Wheels Allowed. No open leg/foot area.
2. Minimum Age of 3 yrs old, older children must fit within the drivers compartment. No knees & legs extending outside of the vehicle.
3. MUST wear helmet! example bike, motor cross, snowmobile. Must be strapped on at all times.
4. A bigger 12 volt Battery Allowed. Example Lawn mower Battery. Battery MUST be secured and covered.
5. Participants get free entry with a paid parent/Guardian. Can park in pit area, but children must stay in grandstand area until there heat. Parent/Guardian does not have to buy pit pass unless they want to remain in pit area.
6. Driver's will get a participation trophy.
7. Power wheels can be decorated in Good Taste and with a car number.
8. Parent/Guardian must sign waiver for child to participate. Also 1 Adult will be allowed on the track to help/watch over their child.
Waivers will be available at the Derby,
This Derby is NOT affiliated with the Isanti County Fair Derby.
Please see the Isanti County Fair Website for details on the fair derby on July 26th.
Most classes will be the same as the fair!
Pre-Registration Must be post marked by June 20th, 2014 to get the discount. We must have Form and Payment to qualify, NO phone calls this year!
Chain Stock Mini Trucks Pro-Stock Cars Stock Trucks Improved Stock
1st $1200 $1000 $1200 $1000 $1000
2nd $500 $500 $600 $500 $500
3rd $200 $200 $300 $200 $200
4th $100 $100 $100 $100 $100
***Payouts Guaranteed with a min of 5
Trophies for 1st – 4th places. 1st place trophy’s built by Freyholtz Custom Derby Parts!
Pit Entrance is off of County Rd 2, East of the fair grounds off of Highway 95.
Grand Stand Entrance is off of Highway 95, across from Menards.